Bitumen is a residue of crude oil distillation occurs naturally.
What is Bitumen?
Bitumen is base of modern infrastructure. Also known as Pitch, Asphalt or Coal-tar, 70% of the commercial bitumen is used in paving roads. In addition to building roads, it is also used in developing bituminous waterproofing that protects our commercial and residential buildings. It is in in semi-liquid form that is super viscous, sticky and waterproof.
Application of Bitumen
The major application of Bitumen worldwide is building roads. Additionally, bitumen has also been used extensively to build waterproof boats. Some additives coupled with bitumen is used to develop coating to protect buildings.
Bitumen is what makes us move. It is the reason why roads are black. Being a petroleum product its contribution in greenhouse emission is huge.
Bitumen is a Major and reliable shipper of Bitumen in Bulk from Asian and Middle Eastern refineries.
PACKED BITUMEN & BITUTAINERS
The YEAREX Group is one of the largest suppliers of Drummed Bitumen.
These Bitumen containers are used to deliver bulk bitumen from the supply terminal, directly inland to customer’s sites. All Bitutainers are fully equipped with insulation and heating facilities.
Yearex supplies bulk bitumen in 20 foot ISO bulk bitumen tank containers, thus implementing a unique logistics solution in areas where a fixed bulk bitumen storage tank may not be feasible.
The test facilities for bitumen, polymer-modified bitumen, and emulsions cover a wide range of international specifications such as:
- American (ASTM and AASHTO) European (CEN)
- Australian (AS)
- India (BIS)
- Other country-specific standards
Driven by core principles and objectives for our clients and the Bitumen industry, Yearex lays down the path for future growth and development in China, India, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Ecuador, Portugal, GCC, and MENA construction schemes.
An established bitumen provider
- Market expertise
- Supplies more than 200K tons of bitumen per annum Commercial and operation teams around the world Expertise in the local and international bitumen market
- A reliable source of supply
- Global presence of production and distribution system
- Strategically positioned partner
- Sourcing globally ensures constant product availability and high throughout
- High-quality bitumen are sourced from Europe middle east, and Asia
- Flexible global delivery
- Access to the global network of shipping and infrastructure
- Capable of transportation of parcel sizes from 20 tons to 15000 tons Deliver by vessel, iso container, trucks, ibc , poly bags, and drum
- Specialist logistical solutions
- Deals with the world renewed shipping lines and specialized vessels Out of box shipping and logistic solutions.
- Experienced in overcoming complex logistical constraints
Market-leading expertise across a global network
Yearex measured, and the modern approach to risk management ensures minimized price risk. The company can supply most international grades of bitumen and a full range of specialty products, including standard grade bitumen, PMBs, cutbacks, and emulsions, which, together with the extensive sourcing abilities, enables Yearex to offer highly competitive production costs.
Trading , logistics & distribution
The business has been built upon long-standing relationships with producers, refiners, and customers, combining financial expertise with marketing intelligence.
Extensive experience in international business
Excellent awareness of the local and international markets Flexibility of supplies of various grades and qualities